My answer dissapeared 2trd time
1. I changed your codes, it was bad: I got Lithuanian characters with hieroglyph...so I came back.
2. I am using Firefox, enabled e-107 debug but don't see when I signing what to debug
3. as for v1 or v2 - My site was created in 2008 and didn't touched since version 1,04. Now I upgraded to 2,15 (overwriting files in admin panel of server), what I have, I don't know...
4. By changing a theme I lost all my order. So I need everything to redo. (vam107.audrone.serveriai.lt)
.If you thing this is add, delete the address.
5. I preffer to do new installation in new folder, but as I wrote, I can't.
So, I am totally confused what to do